Thursday, September 11, 2008

the start of my project

so i've started my project. i made a myspace, a facebook group, and then i have this blog, and i've linked all of them together.

currently, i'm taking a break from making birds, i'm in the basement of the union and have given some of them out and set some of them out on tables and things with tags that say "take me home!" so far i'm not getting a great response, people seem to think its a bit weird when you walk up to them and hand them an origami bird (even with an explanation as to why).

aside from this I've gotten positive responses from a few people that i've added to the myspace and facebook pages. i'll post pictures later when i have my camera, and am going to work on better images and a better looking myspace, as this is the main website

No comments: