Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i've been carrying my folder with papers around with me and making cranes when i have a few extra minutes waiting for a meeting or something. The response I've gotten this way is interesting... a lot of people will either want to learn how to make them or i'll give them a piece of paper and they will make another origami figure, and we trade. Prior to this I was really just making the cranes and leaving them places, but the interaction with people has been better I think, instead of just leaving something I take something away as well, and usually learn something new. It may be cool to leave paper around for people and ask them to make something or to make a crane themselves (they usually look slightly different especially if the person isnt familiar to origami)... still trying to figure out what to do with this...

1 comment:

Kymmer said...

sounds like you're attempting to encourage people to try something new (instead of keeping it all to yourself). what a great idea. interacting with people can lead to so much learning; keep moving forward!